- Summer Recreation Director Competition #2018-02-01 – FULL TIME FOR SUMMER SEASON
- Student Public Works Assistants Competition #2018-02-03 – FULL TIME FOR SUMMER SEASON
- Public Works Team Lead Competition #2018-02-04 – FULL TIME FOR SUMMER SEASON
- Summer Student Campground Manager Competition #2018-02-05– FULL TIME FOR SUMMER SEASON
- Public Works Superintendent Competition #2018-03 – FULL TIME
- Public Works Labourer Competition #2018-04– FULL TIME
- Nurse P Competition #2018-05- FULL TIME
HOW TO APPLY
- E-mail cover letter and resume to the e-mail address corresponding with your chosen position application.
- In person, bring cover letter and resume to Township Office during business hours, sealed and directed to the attention of the corresponding contact information with job position – 2 Anne St. S, Pickle Lake, ON – during business hours only. / Also available, job application forms from the front office.
- Mail cover letter and resume to:
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF PICKLE LAKE
ATTN TO: (corresponding contact listed in job posting)
P.O. BOX 340, PICKLE LAKE ON, P0V 3A0
*REMEMBER TO QUOTE COMPETITION NUMBER ON THE COVER LETTER OF YOUR RESUME/APPLICATION*
Other Job Postings for Employment Opportunities in Pickle Lake
Moncreif Construction is currently seeking a construction Labourer and a Flagger.
Please see attached link for full job description and where to send resume and coverletters to.
The Township of Pickle Lake is sharing this job opportunity. Please do not send applications to the Township of Pickle Lake, applications are to be sent directly to Moncreif Construction.