ServiceOntario Issuing Office
The Service Ontario Issuing Office is located in the Township Office.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
CLOSED Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Service Ontario Desk is CLOSED all Statutory Holidays, and all days that the Township Office is closed.
1. Health Card Services: renewals, new applications, changing out of province to Ontario health cards, and more
2. Driver and Vehicle Services: driver license renewals, vehicle renewals, fine payments, transfers and more
The Ontario Photo Card Service.
The Ontario Photo Card is being offered by the Ontario Government, through Service Ontario, as an alternative form of identification for those people who, for whatever reason, do not have a Driver’s Licence. The Ontario Photo Card service was offered as a pilot project in selected Service Ontario Issuing Offices starting on July 25, 2011, and has been so well received that it is now going to be offered across the province.
For more information regarding the Ontario Photo Card, please go to Service Ontario’s Ontario Photo Card website
For further information about Pickle Lake’s Service Ontario Issuing Office, and please contact:
DRIVE TEST visits Pickle Lake once per year, and runs the drive test program from the Pickle Lake Community Hall. Their next date for 2018 will be posted here as soon as we receive the dates.
For questions regarding Appointments for Driver’s Road Tests and Written Tests,
in order to qualify for, or up-grade a Driver’s License, please contact:
1. Pickle Lake’s Drive Test office at the OPP Station in Pickle Lake at 807-928-2211,
2. Contact Road Test at 1-800-387-3445 or 416-325-8580
3. Go to: Drive Test’s Website, for more detailed information.
4. General Inquiries: 1-800-267-8097